The Break-out rooms feature is available for our VIRTUAL CLASSROOM plans. If you are subscribed to one, you can activate the break-out rooms by following these steps:
1. When creating your meeting and running through the initial setup configurations as described earlier, click on the “Advanced Options” button:
2. The Advanced Options will now show. Click on the “Access” tab. Then, select the checkbox that says “Enable break-out rooms”
Finally, click on “Add to Schedule” for all changes to be saved.
3. Now when you start this OnSync session. You will notice that the Break-Out rooms button. You will find it at the top corner of your screen.
4. Click on the Break-Out rooms button for the Break-Out rooms bar to show up. Then, click on “Start breakout” to activate new rooms.
5. You can now drag your participants names to other rooms, in order to divide them into smaller collaboration groups.